Good opportunity for you Applicants, Get the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below for your exam preparation purpose. Here we provided the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles that are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the Odisha SSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. OSSSC HEW Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker HEW Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Exam Pattern free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test and personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Written Exam Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC has been released the recruitment notification for Horticulture Extension Worker and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for OSSSC.
|Organization||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC|
|Post Name||Horticulture Extension Worker|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Exam Pattern
Applicants Get the detailed OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning, and study material for the Written examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for the Exam. we are detailed mention below ,
|Category||Subjects Name||No of Question||No of Marks||Duration|
(Multi Choice Question)
|Mathematics||50||120||01 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper-II||General Studies||50||100||01 Hours 30 Minutes|
Syllabus for OSSSC Horticulture Extension Worker
English Language (25 marks)
- Active and Passive voice
- Subject-verb Agreement
- Types of sentences
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length)
Odia Language (25 marks)
- Grammar (15 marks)
- Composition (5 marks)
- Comprehension of unseen prose passage (5 marks)
Mathematics (50 marks)
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
General Science (70 marks)
- Physics – 20 marks
- Chemistry – 20 marks
- Biology – 20 marks
- Crop Production/ Agriculture/ Horticulture, Repair & maintenance of power driven farm machinery – 10 marks
General Studies (50 marks)
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places
- Geographical facts with places
- States, Countries and institutions with headquarters
- Books and authors
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses
- Current events with places and personalities
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.