OSSSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC officials has released the notification for Pharmacist Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the OSSSC Pharmacist exam preparation, aspirants download the exact Odisha SSSC Pharmacist syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the OSSSC Pharmacist syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the OSSSC Pharmacist examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
OSSSC Pharmacist Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download OSSSC Pharmacist syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the Odisha SSSC Pharmacist Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the OSSSC Pharmacist examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the OSSSC Pharmacist examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the Odisha SSSC Pharmacist examination. Read this page fully to download the OSSSC Pharmacist exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Name of the Board – Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission OSSSC
Name of the Exam – Pharmacist
No of Vacancies – 600
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Odisha
Official Website – http://osssc.gov.in/
Odisha SSSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their OSSSC Pharmacist exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the OSSSC Pharmacist to keep update. Find the previous year’s official Odisha SSSC Pharmacist syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|S. No||Subjects||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||Odia Language||100||1 hour|
|1.||Technical Paper||100||1 hour|
Syllabus for OSSSC Pharmacist
- Correction of common errors in words
- Letter writing
- Idioms and phrases
- Punctuation marks
- Comprehension of Unseen Passage
- Essay Writing
- Taddhita and Krudanta
- Antonyms and Synonyms
General Studies – Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Bird, Animal
- Awards and Authors
- Important National Facts
- Culture and Religion
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
- Wars and Neighbors
- Flag and Anthem
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Rivers and Mountains
- Inland Harbours
Syllabus -General English
- One word substitution
- Choosing the correct or incorrect sentence
- Active and Passive voice
- Double Synonyms
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- A deriving conclusion from the passage
- Sentence completion
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Passage completion
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Reconstruction of sentences
- Spelling test
- Vocabulary test
- Common errors
- Spotting errors
- Sentence improvement
- Theme detection
- Idioms and phrases
- Passage correction
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the OSSSC Pharmacist Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the OSSSC Pharmacist written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of OSSSC Pharmacist. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the LIC. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of Odisha Pharmacist old question papers and new exam pattern.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.