Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer 2021 Syllabus with Exam Pattern Pdf – Interested candidate can check Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous papers and get related notes as well. In this Page, Candidates can download the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus to take the effective preparation for the examination. Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer exam date and exam centres mentioned below. Also check the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Sample papers, Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Test Pattern, Old Question papers, Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Model papers, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. Candidates can use the below links of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus 2021 with test pattern and start preparing for the examination.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus Download
Download the detailed information about the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the Online test and other tests. Candidates are you searching for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer syllabus & other related examination details, For this, every Applicant should know the Bank of Maharashtra GO syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Name of the Board – Bank of Maharashtra
Name of the Exam – Generalist Officer
No of Vacancies- 150
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – 26 March 2021
Job Location – Maharashtra
Official Website – http://bankofmaharashtra.in/
BOM Generalist Officer Exam Pattern
Dear Readers, who are searching for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam details will get syllabus in free of cost. The topics for Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam Pattern, marking scheme is given below. Aspirants do you want the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus with Paper Pattern? if yes means check our boardexam360.com and download the given materials.
|S.No||Name of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Total Maximum Marks 150
|02||Quantitative Aptitude||20||15 Minutes|
|03||Reasoning Ability||20||15 Minutes|
|04||Professional Knowledge**||90||75 minutes|
Maharashtra Generalist Officer Syllabus
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
- Para Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Identify the Sentences
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Merchant Banking And Financial Services.
- Financial Management.
- Government Schemes.
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget.
- International Organisations/ Financial Institutions.
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies.
- History of Indian Banking Industry.
- Indian Financial System.
- Capital Market & Money Market.
- Banking And Indian Financial System.
- Basic Knowledge of Finance.
- Finance Commissions in India.
- Database (Introduction).
- Communication(Basic Introduction).
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
- The Internet (Concept, History, Working Environment, Application).
- Number of Systems.
- History of Computers.
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker.
- MS Windows & MS Office.
- Login Gates.
- Simple Interest/ Compound Interest.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Time Speed and Distance.
- Data Interpretation.
- Quadratic Equation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Sequence and Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Number Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Embedded Figures.
- Verbal and Figure Classification.
- Figure Classification.
- Problem Solving.
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Arithmetical Computation.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer online exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.