PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check PNRD Assam Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat, W&C, Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar, Junior Assistant syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. PNRD Assam Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern, Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. PNRD Assam will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Preparation Materials
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam has been released the recruitment notification for Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat, W&C, Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar, Junior Assistant and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for PNRD Assam.
|Organization||Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam|
|Exam Name||Assistant Block Development Officer (Panchayat, W&C, Senior Gram Sevak), Gaon Panchayat Secretary, Tax Collector Cum Road Mohrar, Junior Assistant|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the PNRD Assam Gaon Panchayat Secretary Exam. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
|ype Of Exam||Subjects Name||No.Of Questions||No.Of Marks||Duration|
PNRD Assam Syllabus
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spotting Errors.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Sentence Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
- Para Completion.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
Aptitude – Syllabus
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F.
- Numbers and Ages.
- Problems on Trains.
- Compound Interest.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Time and Work.
- Races and Games.
- Time and Distance.
- Indices and Surds.
- Simplification and Approximation.
- Odd Man Out.
- Simple Interest.
- Mixtures and Allegations.
- Simple Equations.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Numbers
- Boats and Streams.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Profit and Loss.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Logical Problems.
- Theme Detection.
- Statement and Argument.
- Cause and Effect.
- Logical Deduction.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Essential Part.
- Number Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Statement and Conclusion.
Preparation Tips for PNRD Assam Exam
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.