PSSSB Assistant Superintendent 2020 Syllabus with Exam Pattern Pdf – Interested candidate can check PSSSB Assistant Superintendent & Welfare Officer syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous papers and get related notes as well. In this Page, Candidates can download the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent to take the effective preparation for the examination. PSSSB Assistant Superintendent exam date and exam centres mentioned below. Also check the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent Sample papers, Punjab SSSB Assistant Superintendent Test Pattern, Old Question papers, PSSSB Assistant Superintendent Model papers, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. Candidates can use the below links of PSSSB Assistant Superintendent Syllabus 2020 with test pattern and start preparing for the examination.
Punjab SSSB Assistant Superintendent Syllabus Pdf
For this, every applicant should know the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past Punjab SSSB Assistant Superintendent exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent, PO exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Name of the Board – Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab
Name of the Exam – Assistant Superintendent, Welfare Officer, PO
No of Vacancies- 46
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Punjab
Official Website – http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/
PSSSB Assistant Superintendent Exam Pattern
For this, every applicant should know the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past Punjab SSSB Assistant Superintendent exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the PSSSB Assistant Superintendent, PO, Welfare Officer exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
|2||Information Technology and Cyber Laws||20|
|4||Language (English and Punjab)||20|
|5||General Knowledge / Awareness (India and Punjab)||20|
|6||Basic Law and Constitution||10|
Syllabus for PSSSB Assistant Superintendent
Language (English and Punjab) – Syllabus
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
Syllabus for General Knowledge / Awareness (India and Punjab)
- Current Events
- Political Awareness/Polity
- Science and Technology
- Places in News
- Important Awards & Honors.
- Persons in News
Reasoning Ability – Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
Syllabus for Information Technology and Cyber Laws
- Advanced Algorithms.
- Basics of OS, Unix, and Shell Programming.
- Operating Systems.
- Data Communication and Network Technologies.
- Internet Technology & Web Design.
- Digital Image Processing.
- Advanced Computer Graphics.
- Mathematical Methods for Computing.
- Information Storage & Management.
- Soft Computing.
- Cyber Forensic and Law.
- Mobile Computing.
Quantitative Aptitude – Syllabus
- Decimal Fraction
- Chain Rule
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Banker’s Discount
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Volume and Surface Area
- Time and Work
- Permutation and Combination
- Stocks and Share
- Allegation or Mixture
- Surds and Indices
- Ratio and Proportion
- Pipes and Cistern
- Height and Distance
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Ages
PSSSB Assistant Superintendent Preparation Tips
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.