Here you can easily get the complete information of RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The official Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department RDPR, Karnataka has been released the notification for Technical Assistant Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant syllabus and exam pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Before getting to start the RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus which helps to score good grades in the exam.
RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus pdf Download
Hello eligible candidates for this exam, Do you interest to apply RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant recruitment? If Yes, check on the below page and download the necessary details of RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus 2020 in the pdf format. Each applicant have dream to grab this opportunity with high marks in the written examination. Recent government exam results taught us that govt. jobs have tough competition so that eligible candidates should download the latest RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus and start preparing to crack the exam positively. To hunt this job, each aspirants must prepare all the subjects based on the RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus Exam Pattern with syllabus and try to secure good marks.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||407|
|Official Board||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department RDPR, Karnataka|
|Name of Exam||Technical Assistant|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
We have 407 vacancies in this released Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department (RDPR) Karnataka, released Technical Assistant job notification. Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant exam. Last date to submit online application for 15 May 2020. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
Karnataka Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects Name|
|1||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Syllabus
Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get the latest information of syllabus.
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Common Error
- Cloze Passage
- Spot the Error
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Comprehension Passage
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Antonyms and its correct usage
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and judgment
- Decision making and visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Non-verbal series etc
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Percentages and Ratio and Proportion
- Averages and Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work etc
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Constitution of India.
- Indian History and culture, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
- Current events
- Everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.
- Constitution Amendment to Article 73 and 74.
- History of Karnataka Panchayat Raj.
- Constitution of Grama Panchayats, Powers, and Duties of Grama Panchayat Adhyaksha and Upadhyaksha.
- Duties of Gram Panchayat.
- Financial Resources of Gram Panchayat.
- The staff of Grama Panchayats and duties.
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act and Scheme.
- Total Sanitation Campaign.
- Government Housing Schemes (Ashraya, Ambedkar, Indira Avas Yojana).
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages
- Parts of a Computer,
- Peripherals, and their function.
- Computer Applications Security
- Internet Basics.
RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Preparation Tips
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the officials.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the RDPR Karnataka.