Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of RFCL Attendant Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited RFCL officials has released the notification for Attendant Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the RFCL Attendant exam preparation, aspirants download the exact RFCL Attendant syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the RFCL Attendant syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the RFCL Attendant examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
RFCL Attendant Syllabus Download
Hello eligible candidates for this exam, Do you interest to apply RFCL Attendant recruitment? If Yes, check on the below page and download the necessary details of RFCL Attendant Syllabus 2021 in the pdf format. Each and every applicants have dream to grab this opportunity with high marks in the written examination. Jobs have tough competition so that eligible candidates should download the latest RFCL Attendant Syllabus and start preparing to crack the exam positively. To hunt this job, each aspirants must prepare all the subjects based on the RFCL Attendant Syllabus 2020 and try to secure good marks. We are giving complete RFCL Attendant syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
Name of the Board – Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited RFCl
Post Name – Attendant
No of Vacancies – 31
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Telangana
Official Website – https://rfcl.co.in/
Exam Pattern – RFCL Attendant
Contenders should prepare for their RFCL Attendant exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the RFCL Attendant Syllabus to keep update. When making use of the RFCL Attendant syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
Note – The given paper pattern and syllabus are not an official there was given for reference purpose. Once the board will release the syllabus & exam pattern we will update this page.
|Subjects Name||Exam Type|
|General knowledge||Objective Type|
RFCL Attendant Syllabus
- Phrase replacement
- Sentence improvement
- Fill in the blanks
- Wrong spelt
- One word substitution
- Error spotting
- Direct and indirect speech
- Jumbled sentence
- Reading comprehension
- Cloze test
- Active voice and passive voice
- British English and American English
- HCL & LCM
- Algebraic expressions and in equalities
- Profit and loss
- Number system & simplification
- Simply & compound interest
- Ratio and proportion &partnership
- Time and work pipes and cisterns
- Speed, time & distance (train, boats & stream)
- Mixture &allegations
- Data interpretation
- Numeric series
- Time and work
- Number system
- Coding and decoding
- Time sequence, number and ranking test
- Logical sequence of words
- Venn diagrams
- Blood relation
- Mathematical operation
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Clock & calendar
- Matrix reasoning
- Statement and reasoning
- Complexation of figure
- Visual reasoning
- Cube and dice
- Paper cutting and folding
- Number puzzle
- Current Affairs
- Banking Awareness
- Static GK
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the RFCL Attendant Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the RFCL Attendant written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of RFCL Attendant. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the RFCL. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of RFCL Attendant old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.