Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here on below of the page. Before getting to start the RPSC Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Research Officer ARO exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Rajasthan PSC AO, ARO syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has released the notification for Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Research Officer other Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website.
Then don’t forget to download the Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the RPSC Agriculture Officer examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||97|
|Official Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Research Officer|
|Exam date||Will be soon|
Exam Pattern for RPSC Agriculture Officer
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process, RPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||Part-I General Hindi||60||180||2 hours|
|Part-II General Knowledge, History and Culture of Rajasthan||60||180|
|2||Concerned Field/ Discipline||120||360||2 hours|
Exam Pattern for RPSC ARO
|S. No||Exam Type||Name of the subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Written Exam||Plant Pathology||100||100||2 Hours|
Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission RPSC has been released the recruitment for Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Research Officer post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with Rajasthan PSC Agriculture Officer. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related RPSC Agriculture Officer syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
- तत्सम एवं तद्भव.
- वाक्याशों के लिये एक शब्द निर्माण.
- वाक्यसंशोधन- लिंग, काल,
- त्रुटि से संबंधित.
- लोकोक्तियां एवं मुहावरे.
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- खनिज सम्पदा
- राजस्थान के मुख्य भौतिक स्थितियां मरुस्थल प्रदेश
- प्राकृतिक वनस्पति
- राजस्थान की स्थिति, विस्तार
- जल संरक्षण
- खनिज सम्पदायें
- सिचांई परियोजनाये
- अपवाह तंत्र
ART, HISTORY, LITERATURE, ETC
- Rights and Customs
- Geographical division, Climate, Major Mountains, Rivers
- Rajasthan’s contribution to the Indian freedom struggle and the integration of Rajasthan
- Various Rajasthani dialects
- Architecture – fort, palace, Havelis, chhatris, ponds, temple-mosques
- Prominent Personality – Maharaja Man Singh-first of Jaipur, Sawai Jai Singh, Maharaja of Bikaner Ganga Singh, Veer Durga Das, Maharaja Jaswant Singh, Rao Jodha, Rao Maldev, Maharana Pratap, etc.
- Women – Men’s Clothing & Jewelry
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Business Terminology
- History of Rajasthan – Civilizations
- Major Folk Festivals, Festivals
- Religious, historical and tourist places
- A folk tale, folk songs and dances, proverbs, folk theater, Folk music, and puppetry
- Different Castes – People
- Painting & Handicrafts
- Diseases of Crop Plants.
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques.
- Principles of Plant Pathology.
- Plant Bacteriology.
- Plant Disease Management.
- Epidemiology and forecasting of plant disease.
- Mushroom Production Technology
- History and Scope of Plant Pathology.
- Plant Virology.
- Agriculture and Indian Economy.
- Cropping Systems.
- Role of water in Crop Production.
- Dry farming.
- Transformation in Soil.
- Post- Harvest Technologies.
- Compound Fertilizers.
- Agronomical Experiments
- Water Resources.
- Insect Taxonomy.
- Insect Toxicology.
- Biotechnology in Pest Management
- Insect Morphology.
- Insect Ecology.
- Insect Pest Management etc.
- Beneficial Insects.
- Insecticides and their application.
- Insect Anatomy& Physiology.
- Urban and Storage Entomology.
- Mutation breeding.
- Heterosis breeding
- Plant genetic resources and seed technology.
- Plant Breeding.
- Mutation breeding.
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of RPSC Agriculture Officer.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the officials.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the RPSC Agriculture Officer.
One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams. Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams. Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam. Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply. You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written examination. Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way. Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation. Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.