RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Syllabus 2019 – Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Western Railway has released the notification to fill 306 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (Alp) & Technician Grade – 3 Posts. Candidates can download the RRC WR Technician & ALP syllabus to effective preparation for the written examination. RRC WR exam date and exam centres will be mentioned soon at online. Applicants also to know the RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Sample papers, RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Test Pattern, RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Old Question papers, RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Model papers, RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Eligibility, RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Selection Process, etc. Candidates can use the below links to collect the RRC Western Railway WR Technician & ALP Syllabus 2019 with test pattern and start preparing for the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
RRC Western Railway WR Technician 3 & ALP Syllabus 2019 Download Pdf
Applicants Get the detailed RRC ALP & Technician exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning and study material for the RRC WR Technician 3 & ALP Written / CBT examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for RRC Technician 3 Exam. Complete details of RRC ALP & Technician important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, etc. Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern is avail here. Candidates get Subject wise RRB ALP & Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern for your effective preparation. Railway Exam Syllabus 2019 Pdf download links also mentioned here.
Official Notification – Check Here
RRC Western Railway Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Western Railway|
|Posts Name||Assistant Loco Pilot (Alp) & Technician Grade – 3|
|No of Posts||306|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
RRC Technician & ALP Selection Method
The selection shall be made strictly as per merit in the written examination/CBT and passing Computer Based Aptitude Test (for ALP only) and found fit in prescribed Medical category. Category wise merit list will be formed for all the categories.
Document Verification Details
- Shortlisted employees will be called for verification of their original documents. During document verification the employees has to bring all necessary documents in original. After satisfactory document verification the employees will be considered for empanelment subject to fulfilment of other criteria.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification Caste Certificate, along with one set of self-attested photo copies of all certificates, 2 recent passport size Photographs (self attested on reverse) e-call letter and Valid photo ID viz. Identity Card issued by his/her Employer in ORIGINAL on the day of Document Verification is mandatory.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi.
Exam Pattern for RRC Technician Grade 3
|S.No||Parts||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||Part A||Maths||100||90 Mins|
|2||General Intelligence & reasoning|
|3||Basic Science & Engineering|
|4||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
|5||Part B||Relevant Trade||75||60 Mins|
|Total||175||2 Hrs 30 Mins|
Exam Pattern for RRC ALP
|S.No||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1||General Science||75||60 Mins|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4||General Awareness on Current Affairs|
RRC Technician & ALP Syllabus
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Alphabetical and Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.,
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs in Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance
General Science Syllabus
- Environmental Studies.
- Number system
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern etc.
- Electrical India.
- Proved To Be The Fundamental Electrical System.
- Rolls, Cables.
- Light, Magnetism.
- Three Phase Motor System.
- An Alternative System Single Phase Motor.
Electronics and Communication Syllabus
- The Transistor.
- Networking And Industrial Electronics.
- Computer And Micro Processor.
- Robotic Radio Communications Systems And Satellite Matters.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electronic Tube.
- Semi – Conductor Physics.
- Refrigerators And Air Conditioned.
- Automation Engineering.
- The Strength Of The Material.
- Energy Conservation.
- Applied Mechanics.
- Turbo Machinery.
- Production Engineering.
- Kinetic Theory.
- Metal Handling.
- Thermo Dynamics.
- Energy, Material.