Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification for Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal of RSMSSB. Before getting to start the RSMSSB APRO exam preparation, aspirants download the exact RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the RSMSSB APRO syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) Exam examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the RSMSSB APRO examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the RSMSSB APRO examination. Read this page fully to download the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Rajasthan SMSSB APRO Exam Pattern
Dear candidates can check the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer exam subjects, no of questions, no of marks and time duration. In this below given table RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer APRO exam pattern and syllabus is detailed manner. We are providing RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer paper pattern and syllabus. So keep read this entire article and get high marks in RSMSSB APRO written examination. When making use of the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
|Objective Type Paper
(Exam Topics are given in below)
|Maximum Marks||No Of Questions||Duration|
Name of the Board – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Post Name – Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)
No of Vacancies –76
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – Rajasthan
Official Website – http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
RSMSSB APRO Study Plan
Contenders should prepare for their RSMSSB APRO exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the RSMSSB APRO Syllabus to keep update. Find the previous year’s official RSMSSB APRO syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
Part A Syllabus
- General awareness about Rajasthan.
- Various developmental schemes of the Government of Rajasthan
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution
- Fundamental rights and duties
- Parliament and state legislative assemblies and councils
- Rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- Right to Education, MNREGA.
Syllabus for Part B
- Concept of news, news value
- Essential of news writing
- News story structure
- Inverted pyramid
- Various types of reporting.
- Feature – Concept, and meaning, special article, success story, features syndicates.
- Photojournalism, pictures, selection, and editing, writing captions.
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer – Part C Syllabus
- Characteristics of various media – traditional, print, electronic & new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical development of journalism in Rajasthan, General principles of writing for electronic media, news portal, blogs, definition, and characteristics of online media, interactivity, and new media.
- Important laws relating to media –Law of Defamation, Press, and Registration of Books Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
Part D Syllabus
- Concept of Public Relations, purpose, elements, tools and functions, publicity, propaganda, advertising, structure and working of Public Relations Departments of State Government, media planning, PR in crisis management.
- Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparing PR campaigns.
Part E Syllabus
- Proficiency in Hindi and English Language including Translation from English to Hindi & Hindi to English.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the RSMSSB APRO Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.