Here you can easily get the complete information of SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. State Bank of India SBI has released the employment notification for clerk (junior associates) posts. To get the Official SBI Clerk Exam model papers and previous papers here. State Bank Of India Clerk /JA Mains Syllabus with Exam Pattern pdf links also enclosed below. We are providing subject wise SBI Clerk / Junior Associate Mains Syllabus & Model papers in our below page. Candidates can download the given SBI Junior clerk exam pattern, syllabus, study materials, books , preparation tips, motivation tips, etc in our below page. Before getting to start the SBI Clerk Mains exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact SBI Clerk syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam results.
SBI Clerk Mains Syllabus Download
Aspirants do you want the SBI Clerk job? if yes means check our page and download the given materials. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test of the SBI Clerk Examination must read the Prelims & Mains Syllabus carefully. State Bank of India Clerk (JA) Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and previous year papers play an important role of every examination, Candidates are you searching for Clerk Mains syllabus & other related examination details, Don’t worry our team will provide detailed exam syllabus and old question papers mentioned below of the page. Read this page to get the SBI Clerk Exam syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials presented here.
Latest News – The SBI Mains exam postponed, A fresh Mains exam date will be announced after the prelims result. Keep in touch with the official website or our webpage to know the latest updates regarding the examination. Applicants keep read this page to get the SBI Clerk Mains syllabus and paper pattern.
SBI Recruitment Details
Name of Board – State Bank of India SBI
Name of Post – Junior Associate (Clerk)
Application Mode – Online
No of Vacancies – 8000+
Selection Scheme – Prelims & Mains Examination & Document Verification
Official website – https://sbi.co.in/
State Bank of India Clerk Written Exam Details
State Bank Of India SBI will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test (Prelims, Mains) and personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the SBI Clerk syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the SBI Clerk syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk Prelims
|S. No.||Name of Exam||Questions/ Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Exam pattern for SBI Clerk Mains
|S. No.||Name of Exam||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
- The Exam Question papers will be both English & Hindi Language.
SBI Clerk 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus for English
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Direction and Distance
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Clock and Calendar
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Matrix Reasoning
- Statement and Reasoning
- Cube and Dice
- Completion of Figure
- Visual Reasoning
- Paper Cutting and Folding
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Static Gk Study Material
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian Polity and constitution
- Indian Economy
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and in Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion& Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.