SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern pdf here. To Hire candidates for Officer (Grade A) Assistant Manager the official board has been released the Employment news for Officer (Grade A) Assistant Manager posts. If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official site. Then don’t forget to download the official SEBI Officer Grade A Assistant Manager Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern for this post. Before get to start the SEBI Officer (Grade A) Phase 1 & Phase 2 exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact SEBI Officer (Grade A) Assistant Manager syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results. To make much better, find the below table to filter the SEBI Officer Grade A syllabus followed that.
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus Pdf Download
Check the Detailed SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus for prelims and mains examination. Also Get topics wise Paper 1 & 2 exam pattern and previous papers. Dear candidates collect the new SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020 which is upload by the SEBI board, so we are gathered for your preparation. Download SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager Syllabus Pdf links will be provided here on below. Get Subject Wise SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus with Phase 1 and phase 2 exam pattern, old questions papers for your reference purpose. For more detailed information about the SEBI Officer Grade A Exam keep read this article to get good marks for the written test.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Post name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Official Department||Securities And Exchange Board of India SEBI|
|streams||General, Legal, IT, Eng. (Civil & Electrical)|
|Phase I exam date||12th April 2020|
|Phase II exam date||03rd May 2020|
Mode of selection shall be conducted in three types. Candidates should follow the officials selection process, to clear the all the selection rounds and you get the job in SEBI. The following selection rounds are
- Written Test (Phase 1 & Phase 2)
- Document Verification
Note – Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%.
Written Exam Details
Candidates are you searching for SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus from this article given here. Moreover, we have gathered all the topics like previous papers, model papers, exam pattern, Etc. Candidates should follow detailed Syllabus and Check the updated Exam Pattern. candidates can read this article fully to perform well in the Written Examination. Dear friends who have submitted the application process then why you are waiting for the preparation. Exam date and exam center will be announced soon at official portal. Keep read the syllabus and do well for the examination.
SEBI OFFICER GRADE A PRELIMS (Phase 1 )EXAM PATTERN
All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz.
1. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level),
2. English Language,
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4.Test of Reasoning.
|Paper 2||General Stream:
Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.
|Legal, Information Technology, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical), Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specializedsubject related to the stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
SEBI GRADE A MAINS (Phase 2) EXAM PATTERN
|Paper||Topics||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All streams: English (Descriptive Test) to test the drafting skills||100||60mins||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40mins||40%|
|Legal, Engineering Stream (Civil & Electrical) and Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialize dsubject related to stream.||100||40mins||40%|
|Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, and Commerce.|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
- For candidates who have applied in multiple streams, Paper II will be conducted in various shifts, the timings of which will be intimated in the Hall Ticket.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II (except IT stream for which details shall be informed in due course.
SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant manager) Syllabus 2020
Find the previous year official syllabus in the below section of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)Post vacancy and based on that start preparation for exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get latest information from SEBI Officer grade a (assistant manager).
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms etc.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- space visualization
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- arithmetical reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series.
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Awards and Honors
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Important Days
- International & National Organization
- Books and Authors
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Number Systems.
- Time and Distance.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
Arithmetic & Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension | English Language & Comprehension
- Candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages
- questions on its Vocabulary
- Sentence Structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
Preparation Tips for SEBI officer Exam
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of SEBI officer (assistant manager) grade a Syllabus.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
- I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation.
- Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).