SPSC Pharmacist Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the SPSC Pharmacist syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check SPSC Pharmacist syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. SPSC Pharmacist Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the PSC Sikkim Pharmacist Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the Sikkim PSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern & Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the SPSC Pharmacist examination.
SPSC Pharmacist Syllabus Download
Aspirants do you want the Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC Pharmacist job? if yes means check our page and download the given materials. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test of the SPSC Pharmacist Examination must read the Syllabus carefully. SPSC Pharmacist Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and previous year papers play an important role in every examination, Candidates are you searching for Sikkim PSC Pharmacist syllabus & other related examination details, Don’t worry our team will provide detailed exam syllabus and old question papers mentioned below of the page. Read this page to get the SPSC Pharmacist Exam syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials provided here.
SPSC Pharmacist – Recruitment Information
|Organization||Sikkim Public Service Commission SPSC|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Sikkim PSC Pharmacist Exam Pattern
Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the SPSC Pharmacist Examination. Sikkim PSC Pharmacist Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your SPSC Pharmacist Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation. Check out the Syllabus 2020 which is available on this page in pdf format.
|S.No||No of Papers||No Of Questions||No Of Marks|
|1||Paper I||General English||30|
|4||–||Viva Voce or Interview||20|
Syllabus for SPSC Pharmacist
General English Syllabus
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- BioScience: Anatomy & Physiology, Micro Biology
- Behavioral Science: Psychology & Sociology, Health Economics
- Fundamentals of Nursing: Fundamentals of Nursing, First Aid & Personal Hygiene
- Community Health Nursing I & II: Community Health Nursing, Environmental Hygiene,
- Health Education & Communication Skills, Nutrition
- Professional Understanding: Professional Trends & Understanding
- Administration, Education & Research: Administration & Ward Management, Introduction to research, educational Methods & Media for teaching in practice of nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing I & II
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Midwifery & Gynecology
- Pediatric Nursing
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Knowledge of Current affairs
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian geography
- Environmental issues concerning India and the World
- General scientific and technological developments etc.
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity and constitution
General Science Syllabus
- Life Sciences
Syllabus for Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operation
- Blood Relation
- Number Puzzle
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Direction and Distance
- Statement and Reasoning
Arithmetic Ability Syllabus
- Number systems
- Profit and Loss
- LCM and HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Direction and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Square Root
- Age Calculations
- Calendar & Clock
- Pipes & Cistern
SPSC Pharmacist Preparation Tips
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.