Good opportunity for you aspirants, Get the TCIL Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the TCIL Junior Engineer syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check TCIL Junior Engineer JE, AE syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. TCIL Junior Engineer Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the TCIL Junior Engineer Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the TCIL JE, AE Exam Pattern, Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
TCIL Junior Engineer Syllabus Download
Aspirants do you want Telecommunications Consultants India Limited TCIL Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer job? if yes means check our page and download the given materials. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test of the TCIL Junior Engineer Examination must read the Syllabus carefully. TCIL Junior Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and previous year papers play an important role in every examination, Candidates are you searching for TCIL Junior Engineer JE syllabus & other related examination details, Don’t worry our team will provide detailed exam syllabus and old question papers mentioned below of the page. Read this page to get the TCIL Junior Engineer JE Exam syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials provided here.
Written Exam TCIL Junior Engineer Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related TCIL Junior Engineer syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited TCIL has been released the recruitment notification for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for TCIL Junior Engineer.
|Organization||Telecommunications Consultants India Limited TCIL|
|Exam Name||Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
TCIL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply online for the TCIL Junior Engineer. Online application submitting process last date will be available soon on this page or official page. This exam have rounds of selections to announce the finalists. So contenders must refer the webpage and make use of that to score good marks easily. We are giving complete syllabus, latest exam pattern, study material, and related notes in your hand, write the exam and grab the job by scoring high marks.
|S.No||Type of Exam||Subjects Name||Duration|
|1||Both Objective/Subjective||General Knowledge/General English||2 Hours|
|2||Technical Domain Knowledge|
TCIL JE, AE Syllabus
General English Syllabus
- Cloze Test.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Missing Verbs.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Para Jumbles.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Word Formations.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Daily News.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Economic Scene.
- States & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Current Events.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Current GK.
- Countries & Currencies.
Technical Domain Knowledge
- Foundation Engineering.
- Design of Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering
- Highway Engineering.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Planning and Management.
- Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials and Building Construction.
- Design of Concrete Structures.
- Electrical Machine Design
- Control Systems
- Computer Control of Electrical Drives
- Field Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Transformers and Induction Machines
- Information and Network Security
- Logic Design
- Basic Electronics
- Electronic Circuits
- Control Theory
- Engineering Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
- Power System Analysis and Stability
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation
- Network Analysis
- Electrical Power Utilization
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Electrical Design, Estimation and Costing
- Power System Operation and Control
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Introduction to Computer Programming
- Power Electronics
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.