Telangana Gurukulam TGT, PGT Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern available below for your written exam preparation. Before getting to start the TREIRB Post Graduate Teacher PGT, Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Prelims & Mains exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact Telangana TS Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the Telangana TS Gurukulam TGT Prelims syllabus with Exam pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed information about TS Gurukulam TGT PGT Examination keep in touch with our webpage to get more updates regarding the written exam.
TS Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the Telangana Gurukulam TGT & PGT Prelims & Mains Syllabus, exam pattern, and old papers we are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB TGT, PGT syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination.
Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the Telangana TS Gurukulam TGT exam pattern, syllabus, and previous papers. When making use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB)|
|Name of Exam||Post Graduate Teacher PGT, Trained Graduate Teacher TGT|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
Written Exam Details
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board (TREIRB) has been released the recruitment for Post Graduate Teacher PGT, Trained Graduate Teacher TGT post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with TS Gurukulam. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related TS Gurukulam TGT PGT Prelims & Mains syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
Exam Pattern for Telangana Gurukulam TGT PGT
The online form completed candidates must follow the selection process from Telangana Gurukulam TGT, PGT (Prelims & Mains Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update. Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
TS Gurukulam TGT, PGT Prelims Exam Pattern
|Type||Written Exam (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper||General Studies, General Abilities and Basic Proficiency in English||150||150||0150|
TS Gurukulam TGT, PGT Mains Exam Pattern
|Type||Written Test (Objective Type)||No of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Paper-I||Pedagogy of Concerned||150||150||0150|
|Paper-II||Subject Discipline Knowledge/Concerned Subject||150||150||0150|
Telangana Gurukulam TGT PGT Syllabus
PGT Syllabus Prelims
- General Studies
- General Abilities.
- Basic Proficiency in English
TGT PGT Mains Pedagogy Syllabus
- Pedagogy of English Language.
- English Language & Literature.
TGT PGT Mains Concerned Subjects Syllabus
General Ability Syllabus
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues.
- Current Affairs
- Indian Constitution.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation
General Studies Syllabus
- Analytical Abilities.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Teaching Aptitude
Basic Proficiency in English Syllabus
- School Level English Grammar.
- Words and Sentences.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid in Emergency Situations.
- Community Health Nursing Process.
- Normal dietary requirements.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing II.
Physical Education Syllabus
- Bases of Physical Education.
- Organization and Administration of Physical Education.
- Sports Psychology.
- Methods and Materials in Physical Education.
- Meaning & Definitions of Physical Education.
- Essential of Physical Education.
- Research in Physical Education.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Kinetic & Kinematic Principles.
- Test, measurement, and Evaluation.
Art and Art Education Syllabus
- Drawing from Nature.
- Object Drawing.
- Basic Knowledge in Colour Theory.
- Applied Arts.
- Art History of India and Telangana.
Music & Music Education Syllabus
- Technical Terms
- Different Musical Forms
- Musical Instruments
- Manodharma Sangeeta, Notation
- Creative Aspects of Hindusthani Music
- Origin and Development of Music in Telangana
- Seats of Music, Different kinds of Music, Musical Treatises
- Miscellaneous Musical aspects
Craft & Craft Education Syllabus
- Drafting of Princess Petticoat, Frocks, and Saree Petticoat.
- Machine Embroidery.
- Telangana Craft.
- Sewing Machine.
- Plain Needle Work.
- Seams and Seam Finishes.
- Fullness in Garments.
- Collars, Pockets, Sleeves, and Yokes.
- Drafting of Others
- Drafting of Jangia and Jabla.
Librarian & Information Science Syllabus
- Information Services
- Library Automation & Networks.
- Digital Libraries.
- Research Methodology.
- Foundations of Library and Information Science.
- Information, Communications, and Society.
- Information Sources.
- Library Management.
- Information Processing (Classification & Cataloguing).
- Fundamentals of Information Technology.
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.