Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check Telangana High Court Civil Judge syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. HC of Telangana Civil Judge Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
High Court of Telangana Civil Judge Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. High Court of Telangana will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test & personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the High Court of Telangana Civil Judge exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Written Exam HC of Telangana Civil Judge Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related High Court of Telangana Civil Judge syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. High Court of Telangana has been released the recruitment notification for Civil Judge and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for High Court of Telangana.
|Organization||High Court of Telangana|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Tips for Preparation
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.
High Court of Telangana Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Applicants Get the detailed Telangana High Court Civil Judge exam pattern & Syllabus, preparation Planning, and study material for the Written examination. Check out the examination paper pattern and syllabus before preparing for the Exam. we are detailed mention below,
|Subjects Name||No Of Marks||Duration|
|Paper – I: Civil Law||100 Marks||3 Hrs|
|Paper – II: Criminal Law||100 Marks||3 Hrs|
|Paper – III:
||30 & 70 Marks respectively||3 Hrs|
Syllabus for Telangana High Court Civil Judge
Civil Laws Syllabus
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act
- 1960, and
- Indian Evidence Act,1872
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899
Criminal Laws Syllabus
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A. P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
Essay Writing Test – Legal Syllabus
- Adoption, Custody, and Parentage
- Privacy Rights and Data Protection
- Property and Land Rights
- Religion and the Law
- Taxation and Corporations
- Treaties and International Agreements
- War Crimes, Terrorism, and National Security
- Banking and Finance
- Healthcare, Safety, and Bioethics
- Immigration, Nationality, and Citizenship
- Intellectual Property
- Legal History, Traditions, and System
- Marriage, Divorce, and Estates
- Constitutional Issues
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- Education, Family, and Children’s Rights
- Elections and Campaign Finance
- Government Powers and Litigation
- Government Spending