Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus 2021 and exam pattern here on below of the section. The THDC India Limited officials has released the notification for Junior Engineer Trainee Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official portal. Before getting to start the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee exam preparation, aspirants download the exact THDC Junior Engineer Trainee syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee syllabus and paper pattern. For more detailed updates regarding the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus Download
Candidates are advised to download THDC Junior Engineer Trainee syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Applicants who are searching for the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the THDC JET examination. Candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee examination. Read this page fully to download the DHT Assam Demonstrator exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
THDC JET Study Plan
Dear candidates can check the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee exam subjects, no of questions, no of marks and time duration. In this below given table THDC Junior Engineer Trainee exam pattern and syllabus is detailed manner. We are providing THDC Junior Engineer exam pattern and syllabus. So keep read this entire article and get high marks in THDC JE Trainee written examination. When making use of the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
Name of the Board – THDC India Limited
Post Name – Junior Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancies – 65
Application Mode – Online
Category – Syllabus
Application Process Late Date – Announced
Job Location – All over India
Official Website – http://www.thdc.co.in/
THDC Junior Engineer Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their THDC Junior Engineer Trainee exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the exam cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Syllabus to keep update. Find the previous year’s official THDC Junior Engineer Trainee syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
|S.no||Exam Type||Parts||Subjects Name||No of Questions|
|1||Objective Type||I||General Aptitude||40|
THDC JET Syllabus
Civil Engineering – Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Electric heating.
- Resistance heating.
- Induction heating.
- Dielectric heating.
- Electric traction.
- Lighting calculations
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- Current Events – International & National etc.
- Scientific Research.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
How to Improve your Preparation & How to Crack the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee Exam?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the THDC Junior Engineer Trainee written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks. Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of THDC Junior Engineer Trainee. Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the THDC Junior Engineer. Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects. Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern. Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the THDC exam. I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
Time Management & Motivation Tips
- One of the most important ways to prepare for exams is to practice with old papers of previous exams.
- Studying with a group of people or friends can greatly increase your marks both before and during your exams.
- Most of the time stress is a major factor that affects your exam.
- Every job seekers, studies his books because he wants to get high marks in exam. Boost your preparation level and prepare with focus by simply.
- You can realise the importance of Exam, Completing the syllabus on time is important for success in the written / CBT examination.
- Candidates your performance levels to the top allowing you to clear the examination in the positive way.
- Get the subject wise important and high weighted topics one should go through their exam preparation.
- Practicing previous exam papers is a very important part of your examination.