TN Forest Watcher Admit Card 2019 / Hall Ticket
TNFUSRC Intimated to Every Applicant
Required details to Login the Admit Card Page
Official Sended Email Details – Direct Link & Instructions
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Forest Watcher is available at www.forests.tn.gov.in.
1. Link to download Admit Card for appearing in the Computer Based test is available at Tamil Nadu Forest Department website i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in or else you can click on the below link: https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/pages/view/Recruitments_and_Notifications.
2. To download the Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration.
3. Candidates are advised to locate their examination centre and its accessibility at least one day before the test so that they can reach the examination centre on time on the day of the test.
4. No request for change in examination centre will be considered under any circumstances.
5. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination centre after gate closing time.
6. Candidates should report at the examination centre well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the Admit Card to complete activities such as verification, frisking, photo matching, checking of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc.
7. Candidates without photograph on the Admit Card will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Please affix recent Passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) colour Photograph in the space provided on the portion of the Admit Card. The Admit Card is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. Candidates have to handover their Admit Card to Invigilators in Examination Hall.
8. Candidates must bring an ‘ORIGINAL PHOTO ID’ such as Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Passport and Identity Card issued by employer in case the candidate is a Government Employee to appear in the examination. Photocopy of ID proof will not be accepted.
9. The duration of CBT will be 180 minutes for 150 questions. Questions and options will be available in English, and Tamil languages only. All questions carry equal marks and NO Negative mark for wrong answer.
10. There will be no safekeeping or locker arrangement for candidate’s belongings. TNFUSRC will not be responsible for its safe custody.
11. Possession and/or use of electronic devices such as Mobile Phone, Micro Phone, Watch, Headphone, Ear piece, Bluetooth device or any other associated accessories such as Calculator, Log tables, Pen, Blank Paper, Pager, Digital Diary Books, food items etc are strictly prohibited in the Examination centre. If any candidate is found to be in possession of and/or using any of these devices/documents, candidature of such candidate shall be liable to be cancelled and criminal action shall be taken against such candidate as per law.
12. Indulging in any type of malpractice/unfair means/ impersonation misbehaviour/indiscipline in the Examination Hall will disqualify the candidate and candidate may be debarred from all future TNFUSRC examinations & appointment in TNFUSRC and shall be liable for criminal action as per law.
13. Any candidate whose identity is found to be incorrect based on personal details at the time of checking at the test centre, will not be allowed to appear in the test. However, in case there is any difficulty in establishing the identity of a candidate, Candidate will be allowed to appear in the test provisionally subject to candidate verification by a Observer Unit of TNFUSRC.
14. For the benefit of candidates, a mock test on the pattern of CBT is available for familiarization & practice on the website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in or they can directly go to mock test by clicking following link: http://thepracticetest.in/
Note:- Candidates are requested please read the instructions printed on Admit Card carefully and comply
With best wishes