Good opportunity for you aspirants, Get the TNPSC Group 1 (Combined Civil Services Examination CCSE -I) Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available below. From this page, we provided the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Group 1 (CCSE – I) Mains syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Services syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. TNPSC CCSE – 1 Prelims & Mains Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination CCSE (Paper 1 & Paper 2 ) Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 1 Exam Pattern with Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus (Combined Civil Services Examination I) Download
Aspirants do you want the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination CCSE -I (Group 1 Services) job? if yes means check our page and download the given materials. Candidates who are going to appear for the written test of the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains Examination must read the Syllabus carefully. TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination CCSE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and previous year papers play an important role in every examination, Candidates are you searching for syllabus & other related examination details,
Don’t worry our team will provide detailed exam syllabus and old question papers mentioned below of the page. Read this page to get the TNPSC Group 1 Exam syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials presented here. Tamil Nadu PSC organizer has out with their notification a few days before. Now the board planned to release the CCS 1 syllabus as well as exam pattern. The topics for Exam Pattern, marking scheme is given below.
The selection will be made in three stages,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Interview Process
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Main Written Examination – July 2020
- Publication of Main Written Examination Results – November 2020
- Oral Test – December 2020
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC|
|Exam Name||Group 1 (Combined Civil Services Examination -I)|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category I)
Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)
Men: Must be not less than 165 cms in Height, 50 kgs in Weight and not less than 89 cms round the chest on full inspiration and 84 cms (normal) with not less than 5 cms chest expansion on full inspiration.
Women: Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement and 50 kg Weight will not apply to them.
TNPSC Group 1 Services Exam Pattern (Prelims & Mains)
Complete Details about TNPSC Group 1 Services Syllabus 2020 is available on our page. Combined Civil Services Examination CCSE – 1 Syllabus pdf download provided at TNPSC. Here we attached TNPSC Group 1 Syllabus and exam Pattern. Candidates are you searching for TNPSC CCSE Syllabus & other related details, Keep visit this page to get Exam syllabus and all other Question Topics, study materials presented here.
Prelims – Paper 1 Pattern
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No of Questions||Duration||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||150||3 Hours||300|
|2.||Aptitude & Mental Ability||50|
Mains Pattern – Paper 2
|Paper I||250||3 Hours|
|Paper III||250||3 Hours|
|Interview & Record||100 Marks|
- The questions on General Studies will be set in both Tamil and English.
Syllabus for TNPSC Group 1 Services
General Studies Syllabus
- General Science.
- Current Events.
- Political Science.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- History & Culture of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Number Series.
- Blood Relations.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Decision Making.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Paper 1 Syllabus
- Modern History of India and Indian Culture.
- Expansion and Consolidation of British Rule.
- Advent of European Invasion.
- Unity in Diversity.
- India Since Independence.
- National Renaissance.
- Dravidian Movement in Tamil Nadu.
- Indian National Congress.
- 1857 Revolt.
- Era of Different Acts & Pacts.
- Emergence of National Leaders.
- Role of Tamil Nadu in Freedom Struggle.
- Communalism Led to Partition.
- Science & Technology in the development of India & Tamil Nadu.
- General Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- National Scientific Laboratories.
- Astronomy and Space Science.
- Electricity and Electronics.
- Natural Disasters.
- Defense Research Organization.
- Blood and Blood Circulation.
- Alcoholism and Drug abuse.
- Ocean Research and Development.
- Computer Science and Advancement.
- Genetic Engineering.
- Human Diseases, Prevention & Remedies.
- Remote Sensing and Benefits etc.
Paper II Syllabus
- Indian Polity.
- Geography of India.
- Emerging Political Trends across the World Affecting India.
- Tamil Society, Culture and Heritage.
- Tamil Language.
- Precis Writing.
- English Language.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Essay Writing.
- Administration of Union and States with reference to Tamil Nadu.
Paper III Syllabus
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Economic Trends.
- India’s Crisis Responses and Challenges.
- Impact of Global Economy on India.
- Socio Economic Issues in India & Tamil Nadu.
Preparation Tips for TNPSC Group 1
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.