TNSCPS DCPO Admit Card 2020 Download – TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer DCPO Admit Card will be released soon on official portal. Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society TNSCPS had announced the vacancies for Child Protection Officer posts. So candidates before appearing for the online / written examination have to download your admit card through the official website or our page. We are also provided TNSCPS DCPO Admit Card 2020 download link below page. TNSCPS DCPO exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at official portal. Dear applicants who are applying for the TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer DCPO examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, merit list, etc.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted. We expect the TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation. To download the TNSCPS DCPO Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination.
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu State Child Protection Society TNSCPS|
|Job Designation||District Child Protection Officer|
|No of Vacancies||16|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
How to Download the TNSCPS DCPO Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the TNSCPS District Child Protection Officer Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your TNSCPS District CPO Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your TNSCPS DCPO Admit Card 2020.
Tamil Nadu DCPO Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.