Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB TET exam Books & Study Material Pdf here- Download TNTET Books with old questions papers and model papers provided for your reference guidance purpose. We are providing few links of Tamil Nadu Teacher syllabus, book, exam pattern, previous papers, old questions, study material, etc. The Tamil Nadu Teacher (TET) examination date will be announced at online. Dear candidates can use the given links to download the TNTET book pdf, online books, preparation material and study material. so competitors prepare the given subject wise books and get high score on the exam. Keep read this webpage we are detailed given below.
TNTET (Teacher) Study Material Pdf
Dear Applicants we are providing TN Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test) Books or latest syllabus with exam pattern that is you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear for the written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination. It’s easier and comfortable for job seekers. Download TN Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus for free cost. Along with exam participants can get the complete details regarding TN Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test) Exam Pattern and exam scheme. Tamil Nadu Teacher Question Paper with Solutions Free PDF of Study Material also Get Old Papers & Model Papers.
TN TET Exam Recruitment Info
|Name of Authority||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board board TNTRB|
|Designation||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Date||June 27, 2020 to June 28, 2020|
TNTRB TET Written Exam Details & Hall Ticket Info
The date, time and center for the Written Examination will be indicated in the Hall Ticket. The Hall Tickets for the eligible candidates will be uploaded by the TRB in its official website. The candidates are advised to refer the TRB website for details (http://www.trb.tn.nic.in). No written
communication will be sent to the candidate. The decision of the Teachers Recruitment Board on the eligibility of the candidate to appear for the examination will be final. Examination will be held in all districts. Candidates should appear for the Examination at their own expenses. The Board reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of examination centres and to re-allot the candidates for administrative reasons.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Syllabus & Books
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB has conducts the recruitment for Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test) post. So candidates use this golden opportunity to prepare well in TN TET Exam and get the job in TN TRB. TNTET Books & Study Materials for written test. TN Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF Released by official Website. So we have added for all type of syllabus, books, study material, etc. Candidates who are looking for the TNTET (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus this is the useful place to get the syllabus and exam pattern. Tamil Nadu Teacher Exam Pattern is available below for Examination. Get here Tamil Nadu Teacher 2020 exam details such as form dates, eligibility, syllabus, exam scheme & preparation tips.
TN TET Exam Pattern
|Content (All Compulsory)||No Of MCQs||No of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu||30||30|
|Language II – English||30||30|
|Content (All Compulsory)||No Of MCQs||No of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 11-14 years (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II – English (Compulsory)||30||30|
Tamilnadu TET Exam Syllabus
- Child Development and pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years.
- Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction.The candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl.No.(ii) above in Paper-I table. For recruitment process candidates shall be eligible for the vacancies in the concerned medium only
- Language II English will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the TET Paper I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for Classes I – V but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be up to the Secondary Stage.
- Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age group of 11- 14 Years.
- Language-I will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction. The candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl. No.(ii) above in Paper II table. For recruitment process, candidate shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
- Language II – English will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Science / Social Science will focus on the concepts. Problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the test Paper-II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for Classes VI-VIII but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be up to the Senior Secondary (Higher Secondary ) Stage.