Tamil Nadu TN TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 pdf here on below of the page. The official Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board TNTRB has been released the Employment news for Teacher Eligibility Test posts. If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official website. Then don’t forget to download the official TNTET (Teacher) syllabus and Paper 1 & Paper 2 exam pattern respectively. Very much clear on selection process which has been registered by Tamilnadu Teacher where the candidates must be selected via exam and interview procedure. Before get to start the Tamil Nadu TN TET (Paper 1 & Paper 2 ) exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact TN TET syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results.
Tamil Nadu TET Syllabus PDF Download
Applied candidates who are searching for the Tamilnadu Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test) Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers we are completely given on this article. Candidates are advised to download the TNTET syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in Tamil Nadu Teacher examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this opportunity to prepare well for the examination. Don’t worry applicants in this page we have provided complete details about the TN TET examination. Read this page fully to download the Tamilnadu Teacher (TET) exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
TNTET Recruitment Information:
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Total number of Vacancy||Various|
|Official Department||Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board board )|
|Name of the post||Teacher (Teacher Eligibility Test)|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam date||June 27, 2020 to June 28, 2020|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Syllabus for Tamilnadu TET Exam
- Child Development and pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years.
- Language I will focus on the proficiencies related to the Medium of Instruction.The candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl.No.(ii) above in Paper-I table. For recruitment process candidates shall be eligible for the vacancies in the concerned medium only
- Language II English will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Environmental Studies will focus on the concepts, problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the TET Paper I will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for Classes I – V but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be up to the Secondary Stage.
- Child Development and Pedagogy will focus on Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning, relevant to the age group of 11- 14 Years.
- Language-I will focus on the proficiencies related to the medium of instruction. The candidate has to choose any one of the languages mentioned in Sl. No.(ii) above in Paper II table. For recruitment process, candidate shall be considered for the vacancies in the concerned medium only.
- Language II – English will focus on the elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- Mathematics and Science / Social Science will focus on the concepts. Problem solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- The questions in the test Paper-II will be based on the topics of the prescribed syllabus of the State for Classes VI-VIII but their difficulty level as well as linkages will be up to the Senior Secondary (Higher Secondary ) Stage.
Exam Pattern for TNTET
The online form submitted and acknowledged candidates must follow the selection process from Tamil Nadu Teacher Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below: Total duration of the written examination will be 3 Hours and those who are willing to participate the cross check the test pattern once before and follow the official web page to keep update.
|Content (All Compulsory)||No Of MCQs||No of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 6 – 11 years)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu||30||30|
|Language II – English||30||30|
|Content (All Compulsory)||No Of MCQs||No of Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 11-14 years (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I – Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu (Compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II – English (Compulsory)||30||30|
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of Tamil Nadu Teacher syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Tamil Nadu Teacher.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
- I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Tamil Nadu Teacher.