Tobacco Board Syllabus for Field Officer/Technical Assistant, Accountant/Superintendent. Download Tobacco Board Exam Pattern and Tobacco Board Previous Question Papers at pdf. Use the Tobacco Board Technical Assistant Syllabus and Tobacco Board Accountant Syllabus for efficient preparation. Verify Tobacco Board Field Officer Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips along with the Tobacco Board Model Papers for all vacancies from below page. Based on the tobaccoboard.com announcement, we update Tobacco Board Admit Card, Call Letter, Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Exam Centre for Online Objective Type Examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Field Officer/Technical Assistant
Knowledge of Agricultural Science 60 Questions with 60 Marks.
General Knowledge 20 Questions with 20 Marks.
General English 20 Questions with 20 Marks.
Totally 100 Questions with 100 Marks.
Accountant / Superintendent
Reasoning Ability 25 Questions with 25 Marks.
General Awareness/ knowledge of Accounting Principles 50 Questions with 50 Marks.
English Language 25 Questions with 25 Marks.
Numerical Ability 25 Questions with 25 Marks.
Office Work Aptitude 25 Marks with 25 Marks.
Download Tobacco Board Admit Card / Call Letter
Candidates will have to visit the Tobacco Board website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Check Tobacco Board Exam Centre for Online Written Exam
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Tobacco Board, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Tobacco Board also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Tobacco Board will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
If sufficient number of candidates does not opt for a particular centre for “Online” examination, Tobacco Board reserves the right to allot any other adjunct centre to those candidates OR if the number of candidates is more than the capacity available for online exam for a centre, Tobacco Board reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate.