Good opportunity for you aspirants, Get the Tripura Agriculture Department Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf available on below section for your exam preparation. Here we provided the Tripura Agriculture Department syllabus & paper pattern with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check Tripura Agriculture Department syllabus, Exam Pattern, and get related notes as well. Tripura Agriculture Department Syllabus pdf links also enclosed below. To get the Tripura Agriculture Department Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant Exam model papers and previous papers here. Applicants can download the Tripura Agriculture Department Exam Pattern, Syllabus free of cost before start preparing for the examination. Keep reading our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Tripura Agriculture Department Syllabus Download
Dear candidates get to know the detailed information about the Tripura Agriculture Department syllabus, exam pattern of written exam. Tripura Agriculture Department will recruit the best candidates based on the performance in the written test, personal interview process. For this, every applicant should know the Tripura Agriculture Department syllabus subject wise to start the exam preparation in the positive mode of vibration. By referring the past exam question paper with answer which could help you out to score good marks. We suggest you start preparing for recruitment based and every candidate should focus on the Tripura Agriculture Department exam syllabus and previous year question papers to qualify the exam in all stages of the selection process.
Written Exam Tripura Agriculture Department Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web page. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Tripura Agriculture Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant syllabus and exam pattern based on the official information. Government of Tripura – Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare has been released the recruitment notification for Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for Tripura Agriculture Department.
|Organization||Government of Tripura – Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare|
|Exam Name||Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Tripura Agriculture Department Exam Pattern
Complete details of Tripura Agriculture Department important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, etc. Tripura Agriculture Department Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here. Candidates get Subject wise Syllabus & Exam Pattern for your effective preparation. Tripura Agriculture Department Exam Syllabus Pdf download links also mentioned here.
|Post Name||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|SMS (Agri. Extension)||Agriculture Extension|
|SMS (Plant Protection)||Plant Pathology||50||50|
|SMS (Animal Science)||Animal Science||100||100|
|Examination Type : Multiple Choice Questions|
Syllabus for Tripura Agriculture Department
- Embryology, Internal Anatomy, and Physiology
- Biological Control
- Chemical Control and Toxicology
- Integrated Pest Management
- Pesticide Application Equipment
- Host Plant Resistance
- Innovative Approaches in Pest Control
- Pests of Stored Products and their Management
- Honey Bees and Bee-Keeping
- Silkworms and Sericulture
- Arthropod Vectors of Plant Diseases
- Lac Insect
- Pests of Field Crops and their Management
- Other Useful Insects
- Statistics and Computer Application
- Pests of Horticulture Crops and their Management
- Soil And Fertility
- Irrigation and Weed Management
- Production Technology of Fruits and Vegetables
- Basic Horticulture
- Plant Propagation
- Production Technology of Flower Crops
- Post-Harvest Handling
- Value Addition of Horticultural Crops
- Livestock Management
- Poultry Production
- Insect Pest and Diseases of Horticultural Crops
- Horticultural Crops Management
- Commercial Agriculture
- Reduction Technology of Spices
- Farm Management
- Marketing and Extension Education
- Plantation Crops
- Medicinal and Aromatic Crops
- Fish Nutrition
- Fish Genetics & Breeding
- Agriculture Chemicals
- Fisheries Resources Management
- Fish Health
- Fish Processing Technology
Syllabus for Plant Pathology
- Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology
- History and Principles of Plant Pathology
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques
- Plant Bacteriology
- Plant Disease Epidemiology
- Bacterial and Viral Diseases of Crop Plants
- Management of Plant Diseases
- Phanerogamic Parasites and Non-parasitic Diseases
- Fungal Diseases of Crop Plants
- Plant Virology
- Soil Fertility and Fertilizer Use
- Dryland Agronomy
- Crop Ecology and Geography
- Weed Management
- Crop Production in ProblemSoils
- Agriculture Statistics
- Irrigation Water Management
- Management of Problematic Soils and Water
- Sustainable Land-Use Systems
- Basics of Soil and Water
- Crop Production
- Soil-Water Relationship
- Plant Water Relationship
Animal Science Syllabus
- Animal Physiology
- Production and Gynaecology of Animals
- Animal Biotechnology
- Genetics and Breeding of Animals
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Biochemistry
Preparation Tips for Tripura Agriculture Department
Everyone should follow the procedure of preparation to get select in the test and got eligible for further selection process.
- Find the official listed syllabus file from online or official notification/advertisement.
- Make listing the Syllabus Topics for Section wise preparation.
- Prepare the subject wise materials and books from the recommended authors.
- Analyze the Exam Pattern Test Scheme to know the weight of the exam.
- The subject wise scores helps for better preparation.
- Use the previous papers or model papers for mock tests.
- The time management helps to complete the test with the given period.
- Compare the questions with your answers for better solutions.