TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 – 2020 & Exam Pattern for Junior Lineman (JLM), Junior Asst cum Computer Operator (JACO), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) are discussed here, download TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 & TSSPDCL JPO at pdf for efficient preparation. Collect the given Preparation Tips details to start your efficient studies for Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Advt No-01/2019, 2/2019, 3/2019 Recruitment 2019 – 2020. Check TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Date, Exam Center, Admit Card, Hall Ticket, Result & Answer Key 2019 – 2020. Gather the TSSPDCL JLM Selection Process and know the Written Exam / CBT / Online Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern to get qualify and enter into next selection procedures.
|Organization Name||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited TSSPDCL|
|Post Names||Junior Lineman (JLM), Junior Asst cum Computer Operator (JACO), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)|
|No of Posts||2939|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||10 October 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||10 November 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.tssouthernpower.com/|
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019
In the previous article we discussed the TSSPDCL Junior Asst cum Computer Operator (JACO), Junior Personnel Officer (JPO) in brief. TSSPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 Download for PDF in Section wise. this article, we have shared the detailed Syllabus JACO & JLM 2019 Exam including Phase-I Online Written Exam. Selected candidates will be called for typing test/skill test. We will provide the latest Govt Jobs Syllabus pdf as per the recruitment exams. Find out the detailed TSSPDCL Syllabus for Junior Lineman posts. Applicants of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019 of Steno Typist written test can get the exam syllabi and paper pattern.
TSSPDCL JPO Junior Personnel Officer Exam Patterrn
The Syllabus 2019 Free Job alert for both Fresher and Experienced Candidates. Download TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Syllabus 2019 & TSSPDCL JLM Exam Pattern in PDF Form Here. Check TSSPDCL Syllabus in English / Telugu Online. TSSPDCL JLM Exam 2019, 2020 like Exam Date, Syllabus, Application Form, Notification, Admit card and Preparation. Here’s the updated Syllabus for TSSPDCL exam for year (2019 – 2020). TSSPDCL Junior Assistant cum Computer Operator Exam pattern of the written test as decided by the commission.
· Basic English.
· General Science.
· Analytical Ability.
· Current Affairs.
· Logical Reasoning.
· Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
· History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Movement.
· Telangana Economy.
· Data Interpretation.
· The literature of Telangana.
· Indian Constitution.
· The economy of India.
· Geography of India.
· Policies of Telangana State.
· Polity with a focus on local self-Government.
· International Relations & Events.
· History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
· Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
· Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
· Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
· Signals, Systems, and Communications.
· Analog Electronics.
· Digital Electronics.
· Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
· Control Systems and Process Control.
· Collective Bargaining and Negotiations Process
· Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations
· Trade Unions
· Grievance Management
· Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
· Conflict Management
Numerical & Arithmetic Ability
· Data Interpretation.
· Compound Interest.
· Volume and Surface Area.
· Boats and Streams.
· Problems on Ages.
· Chain Rule.
· Height and Distance.
· Time and Work.
· Allegation or Mixture.
· Time and Distance.
· Ratio and Proportion.
· Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
· Surds and Indices.
· Clocks & Calenders.
· Square Root and Cube Root.
· Blood Relations.
· Simple Interest.
· Permutation and Combination.
· Decimal Fraction.
· Pipes and Cistern.
|Fundamentals of HR Management
· HR Policies and practices
· Designing HR Systems
· Line Management in HR
· HR Management: Concepts and Challenges
· Human Resource Development
· Broad Framework of the Constitution of India
· Constitution of India
· Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse
· Different Types of Writs
· Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly
· Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts and the Supreme Court
· Concept of Delegated Legislation
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 October 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 November 2019.
TSSPDCL Exam Pattern
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Part B||General Ability|
|Total||80 Questions||80 Marks|
Junior Personal Officer
|Section A||English & Telugu||Objective Questions||Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc||60||60||120 Minutes|
|Section B||English||Comprehension, Mental Ability,
Numerical & Arithmetic Ability and
Get and download TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Exam Syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates who have applied for this TSSPDCL recruitment, kindly download the TSSPDCL Personnel Assistant & Junior Assistant exam pattern at official website.
Notification / Advertising