Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of UCIL Mining Mate Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. Before getting to start the UCIL Mining Mate exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact UCIL Mining Mate, Apprentice syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. The official Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL has released the employment notification for Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster, Apprentice Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the UCIL Mining Mate syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. For more detailed updates regarding the UCIL Mining Mate examination keep in touch with this article to get more informations about the examination.
UCIL Mining Mate Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the UCIL Mining Mate Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the UCIL Mining Mate syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the UCIL Mining Mate exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
Written Exam Details
Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL has been released the recruitment for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with UCIL. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related UCIL Mining Mate syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||136|
|Official Board||Uranium Corporation of India Limited UCIL|
|Name of Exam||Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster, Apprentice|
|Exam date||Will be Soon|
UCIL Mining Mate Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process from UCIL Mining Mate Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update.
|Posts||Component of the Test (CBT )||Exam Type|
||Online Computer Based Test|
- The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test.
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UCIL Mining Mate syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the UCIL.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the UCIL Mining Mate.