Dear candidates, you can easily get the complete information of UKPSC Additional Private Secretary APS Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern here on below of the page. Before getting to start the UKPSC APS exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Mains syllabus and paper pattern which helps to score good grades in the exam. Then don’t forget to download the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary APS syllabus and paper pattern, respectively. Very much clear on the selection process, which has been registered by where the candidates must be selected via written exam and interview procedure. For more detailed updates regarding the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary examination keep in touch with this page to get more details about the examination.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
UKPSC APS Mains Syllabus Download
Applicants who are searching for the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary APS Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are completely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download UKPSC Additional Private Secretary syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants on this page we have provided complete details about the examination. Read this page fully to download the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC|
|Name of Exam||Additional Private Secretary APS|
|Mains Exam date||6th October 2020|
Written Exam UKPSC Additional Private Secretary Syllabus Details
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has been released the recruitment for Additional Private Secretary APS post and this is would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with UKPSC APS. The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through the official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related UKPSC Additional Private Secretary syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification.
Uttarakhand PSC Additional Private Secretary Exam Pattern
Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep update. Find the previous year’s official syllabus in the below section of post vacancy and based on that start preparing for the exam and stay tuned with the official web page link to get the latest information of the syllabus.
Prelims Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks allotted for each subject||Total Marks||Duration|
|Prelims Examination||Hindi||45||45||150 Marks||2 Hours|
Mains Exam Pattern
|Paper Name||Subject Name||Allocated Marks||Duration|
|The Paper I||General Studies||100||2 Hours|
|Paper II||General Hindi||100||3 hours|
|Paper III||Hindi Steno Test||135||5 minute & 35 Minute|
|Paper IV||Hindi typing test||15||10 minute|
|Paper V||Computer Knowledge||100||1 hour 30 Minutes|
|Paper VI||General English||50||1 Hour|
|Paper VII||English Steno||135||5 minute & 35 Minute|
|Paper VIII||English steno||15||10 minute|
Syllabus for UKPSC APS Exam
- Fill in the blanks – 05 marks
- Correction of sentence – 05 marks
- Translation Hindi to English – 10 marks
- Translation English to Hindi – 10 marks
- English Essay – 20 marks
General Hindi Syllabus
- वर्ण संरचना
- वर्तनी शोधन/ विश्लेषण
- शब्द रचना
- व्याकरणिक कोटिया
- शब्द भेद
- रिक्त स्थानों मे उप्युक्त शब्दो का प्रयोग
- वाक्य रचना के प्रकार एवं भेद
- वाक्य परिवर्तन
- शब्द शुद्धिकरण
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
General Studies Syllabus
- Political background
- Administrative setup
- Geography of India and the World
- Natural disasters and disaster management
- Current events of Uttarakhand State importance
- Sports, Entertainment
- The reform movement
- Education, Culture, and Lifestyle
- Specific Information regarding Social practices
- Governmental and Non-Governmental
- welfare and developmental schemes
- Contemporary History of the Uttarakhand State
- Commerce and Trade
- Historical background, Uttarakhand
- Rajya Nirman Andolan
- Economic and Natural Resources
- Industry, etc.
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Mathematical and quantitative functions
- Questions of verbal
- Missing numbers
- Space visualization
- Facts and figures
- Direction Sense
- Coding –decoding
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Verbal and figure classification
- Data representation and analysis
- Arithmetical number series
- Abstract ideas
- Visual memory
- Decision making
- Observation, etc.
Computer Knowledge – Syllabus
- Working knowledge of preparation of presentations
- Working knowledge of E-mailing
- Basic knowledge of working on windows
- Linux operating system platforms on desktops and laptops
- Conversant in the use of world wide web and popular websites
- Working knowledge of Spread Sheets
- Working knowledge of Word processing packages
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UKPSC Additional Private Secretary syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by the UKPSC
- Set importance to all subjects and to get a weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise several times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct a mock exam with your other applicants before appearing to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get updates in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the UKPSC Additional Private Secretary.