Dear Candidates, UKSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 pdf here on below of the page. Th Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) official board has been released the Employment news for Junior Assistant, DEO, Tax Collector & other posts. If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official site. Then don’t forget to download the official UKSSSC Junior Assistant syllabus and exam pattern respectively. Very much clear on selection process which has been registered by Uttarakhand SSSC where the candidates must be selected via online exam and interview procedure. Before get to start the UKSSSC Junior Assistant exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact UKSSSC Junior Assistant syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results. To make much better, please find the below table to filter the UKSSSC Junior Assistant syllabus followed that.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus PDF Download
Applied candidates who are searching for the UKSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers we are completely given on this article.Candidates are advised to download the UKSSSC Junior Assistant syllabus which is important for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in UKSSSC Junior Assistant examination. Our team will also given for the latest updates about the examinations like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends use this opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants in this page we have provided complete details about the written examination. Read this page fully to download the UKSSSC Junior Assistant exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers.
SSSC UK Recruitment Information:
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Total number of Vacancy||746|
|Official Department||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Name of the post||Junior Assistant, DEO, Tax Collector|
|Exam date||September 2020|
- Written Test / Online Test (Objective Type).
- Physical efficiency test.
- Physical measurement test.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020
Find the previous year official syllabus in the below section of Junior Assistant, Tax Collector post vacancy and based on that start preparation for exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get latest information from UKSSSC junior assistant syllabus.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Rivers, Lakes and Seas.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Politics.
- Environmental Issues.
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- space visualization
- problem solving
- decision making
- visual memory
- arithmetical reasoning
- verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series etc.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Arithmetic & Numerical Ability 2020
- Data Interpretation
- C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension | English Language & Comprehension
- Candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages
- questions on its Vocabulary
- Sentence Structure
- Antonyms and its correct usage etc.
UKSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Pattern 2020:
The online form submitted and acknowledged candidates must follow the selection process from UKSSSC Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below: Total duration of the written examination will be 2 Hours and those who are willing to participate the cross check the test pattern once before and follow the official web page link to keep update. The provided exam pattern tentative referenced for the candidates who are eligible to write Junior Assistant online test and further information will be keep posted in the official web page.
|Name of Subject-Topic Wise||Examination Type||Duration||Marks|
|Total||2 Hours||100 Marks|
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UKSSSC junior assistant syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
- I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC).