UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card 2020 Download – Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik) Admit Card will be released soon on official portal. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL had announced the vacancies for Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik) posts. So candidates before appearing for the online / written examination have to download your admit card through the official website or our page. We are also provided Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card 2020 download link below page. UPPCL Accounts Clerk exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at official portal. Dear applicants who are applying for the UPPCL Accounts Clerk examination check their admit card, call letter, selection process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, merit list, etc.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket
To download the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card please login by using Registration Number and Password provided at the time of registration. Applied candidates admit card is necessary to carry the examination without having the admit card you are not allowed to write the examination. we are fully referring to the notification they didn’t announce any exam date and admit card released date. All the exam information provided by the official website. Officials will release the exam related information like exam date, admit card releasing date we will update this page. Candidates are advised to visit the official portal regularly once the application submitted.
We expect the UPPCL Accounts Clerk admit card will be released on before 10 to 15 days of the examination. The written exam syllabus and exam pattern are available here. So keep your study and take more practice & take a mock test of Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk and this related all examination. So now you have more time to spend for preparation.
|Name of Board||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL|
|Job Designation||Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik)|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Exam Date||Will Be Soon|
How to Download the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your UPPCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card 2020.
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Exam Papers
Most of the Applicants are searching for the syllabus and the exam pattern of the UPPCL Accounts Clerk Examination. Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk Syllabus for each section provided in the article. Knowing your UPPCL Accounts Clerk Syllabus is helpful for better preparation. We have provided topic wise syllabus & No of questions, marks, duration for the written exam preparation.
|Parts||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Part I||O Level Computer Knowledge||50||50|
|General English/ General Hindi||50||50|
|Accountancy and General Book Keeping||75||75|
Uttar Pradesh PCL Accounts Clerk Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.