UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Admit Card 2020 will be issued soon on the official website. UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket Details are updated here. Union Public Service Commission UPSC has planned to announce the vacancies for Combined Medical Services Examination (Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO, General Duty Medical Gr.-II) posts. We are providing the direct admit card download link below of the page.
After released the UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS admit card / Hall Ticket 2020 we will upload our page. The UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS exam date and exam center will be issued soon on the official site. Keep reading our webpage to know more about the examination details. In the below page we are provided UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS admit card, call letter, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, books, selection list, etc.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail i.d. while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website https://upsc.gov.in/at the time of the launching of e-Admit Card.
|Name of Board||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Job Designation||Combined Medical Services Examination (Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, GDMO, General Duty Medical Gr.-II)|
|No of Vacancies||559|
|Exam Date||22nd Oct 2020|
How to Download the UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Go to the Official website
- A new home page will appear on your Screen
- Select the UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Admit Card 2020 Link
- In that page, you can enter the registration number & password
- Finally, your UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Admit Card / Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen
- Download and take a printout of your UPSC Combined Medical Services CMS Admit Card 2020.
UPSC CMS Admit Card Important Details
- Name of the candidate
- Photo and signature of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Reporting time & Exam duration time
- Exam center with address
Dear applied candidates, Once you have to download the admit card / hall ticket should check the admit card importance. because of before entering the examination hall the hall coordinator will be verified for your admit card then only allow to write the examination. You need to check below given details to know the admit card importance.
- Candidates are must appearing for the examination at the reported date and time.
- At the date of examination take a Valid original photo ID proof is mandatory.
- Take the print of your admit card.
- Do not involve any Malpractice at the time of examination.
- You finish the examination in a short period you do not leave in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry mobile phones or any other gadget of communication inside the examination halls.