Here you can easily get the latest UPSC Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer (EPFO) Syllabus for your preparation. All related titles and subtitles are included in the UPSC Enforcement Officer EPFO syllabus subject wise. Candidates who have interest to appear in the UPSC Enforcement Officer written exam, please refer the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam pattern, study material and download related notes as well. In this below page, we are provided the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus in the cleared format. So follow this link and get the sufficient study material information.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer syllabus Pdf Download
Hello eligible candidates for this exam, Do you interest to apply UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer recruitment? If Yes, check on the below page and download necessary details of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 in the pdf format. Each applicants have dream to grab this opportunity with high marks in the written examination. Recent government exam results taught us that govt. jobs have tough competition, so that eligible candidates should update the latest UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 and start preparing to crack the exam in the positive way. The exam should consists written test. To hunt this job, each aspirants must prepare all the above subjects based on the UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 and try to secure good marks.
UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment Info
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|Posts Name||Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer (EPFO)|
|No of Posts||421|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
- Recruitment Test RT – 75%
- Interview – 25
- Document Verification
Candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
How to prepare for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020 and success?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by UPSC
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
I felt, the information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the UPSC.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Subject Name||No of Questions||Duration|
|Objective Type||General English||
|General Awareness ( Indian Freedom Struggle, Current Events & Developmental Issues, Indian Polity & Economy)|
|Social Security In India|
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws|
|General Science Of Knowledge & Computer Applications|
|Quantitative Aptitude & General Mental Ability|
|General Accounting Principles|
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus for UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Post
General English Syllabus
- Error Recognition
- Fill in the blanks (using Verbs, Prepositions, Articles, etc.)
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Structure
General Accounting Principles Syllabus
- Cost and Management Accountancy.
- General and Comptroller within the Indian Constitution.
- Business Economics and Indian Economics
- Business Laws.
- Taxation (Direct and Indirect).
- Principles and Practice of Management.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
General Science Syllabus
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Quantum Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Scientific Research
- Indian History
- Awareness of current events and the environment.
- Everyday Science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Culture
- Indian Geography
General Mental Ability
- Direction and Distance
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and Decoding
- Time Sequence, Number and Ranking Test
- Number Puzzle
- Statement and Reasoning
- Completion of Figure
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Clock and Calendar
- Cube and Dice
- Paper Cutting and Folding
- Matrix Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Decimal Fraction
- Ratio and Proportion
- Clocks & Calendars
- Boats and Streams
- Time and Distance
- Allegation or Mixture
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages
- Blood Relations
- Height and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Pipes and Cistern
- Volume and Surface Area
- Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Permutation and Combination
- Chain Rule
- Square Root and Cube Root