Here you can easily get the complete information of UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2020 and exam pattern below for your exam preparation. The official Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC has been released the notification for Junior Engineer ( Civil, Mechanical, Electrical ) & other Posts. If you are interested and eligible candidates to apply online from the official website. Then don’t forget to download the official UPSSSC JE syllabus and exam pattern, respectively. Before getting to start the Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact UPSSSC JE paper pattern and syllabus, which helps to score excellent grades in the exam results.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE Syllabus PDF
candidates who are searching for the UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, exam pattern and old papers are entirely given in this article. Candidates are advised to download the UPSSSC JE Civil syllabus, which is essential for exam preparation. Interested applicants need to collect the provided material and get good marks in the examination. Our team will also be given for the latest updates about the examination like exam dates, admit cards, vacancies details. Dear friends, use this golden opportunity to prepare well for the written examination. Don’t worry applicants we have provided complete information about the UPSSSC Junior Engineer examination. Read this page fully to download the exam pattern, syllabus and previous papers. When making use of the syllabus, candidates can improve their confidence level step by step and will cover the preparation each topic wise as mentioned above before the planned date of completion.
Written Exam UPSSSC JE Syllabus Details
The interested candidates can fill up and start your registration process through an official web portal. Let us have a quick look at the recruitment related Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer syllabus and exam pattern based on the previous year and current notification. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC has released the recruitment for Junior Engineer post and this would be a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work with UPSSSC.
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|No of vacancies||Various|
|Official Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|Name of post||Junior Engineer|
|Exam date||Available Soon|
Exam Pattern for Uttar Pradesh SSSC JE
The online form submitted candidates must follow the selection process from UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus, which includes the topics to be covered in the examination. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below, who are willing to participate in the cross-check the test pattern once before and follow the official web portal to keep an update.
|S. No||Papers||parts||Subjects Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|1||Paper 1||Part I||General Hindi, English||75||75|
|2||Part II||General Awareness||100||300|
|5||Paper 2||Technical Subject||125||375|
Uttar Pradesh JE Syllabus
Syllabus for English/ Hindi
- Tenses, Active and Passive
- Active and Passive voice
- subject-verb Agreement
- Types of sentences
- Direct and Indirect speech
Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Clocks & Calendars
- Mirror Images
- Decision Making
- Embedded Figures etc.
Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Irrigation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics.
- Engineering Mechanics
- Building Materials
- Design of Structures.
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering etc.
Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Basics of Electrical Engineering
- Analog & Digital Circuits
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electrical Machines etc.
- Theory of Machines
- Structural Engineering.
- Automobile Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology
- The strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines
- Industrial Engineering & Management etc.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity
- Indian Culture & Heritage
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- IT & Space.
How to Prepare for UPSSSC JE Exam ?
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of UPSSSC Junior Engineer syllabus
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by Uttar Pradesh SSSC.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get the weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise a number of times with the help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appears to the exam.
- I felt the above information will help you out with each eligible candidate for successful preparation.
- Keep follow the provided link to get an update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the UPSSSC JE.