Wake up Job seekers! To hire candidates for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff nurse (Grade-II) the official board has been released the Employment news for WBHRB Staff nurse (Grade-II) posts. If you are interested and eligible candidate to apply online form official site. Then don’t forget to download the official WBHRB Staff nurse (Grade-II) syllabus and exam pattern for each post respectively. Very much clear on selection process which has been registered by West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) where the candidates must be selected via online exam and interview procedure. Before get to start the for WBHRB Staff nurse (Grade-II) exam preparation, aspirants should find the exact syllabus and exam pattern related to applied post which helps to score good grade in the exam results. To make much better, please find the below table to filter the WBHRB Staff nurse (Grade-II) and syllabus followed that.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
WBHRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern
Good opportunity for you aspirants, you can easily get West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff nurse (Grade-II) with titles and subtitles are included subject wise. An interested candidate can check the SSA Punjab Master Cadre Teacher syllabus, Exam Pattern and get related notes as well. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff nurse (Grade-II) Syllabus with Exam Pattern pdf links also enclosed below. To get the Official West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff nurse (Grade-II) Exam Syllabus and previous papers. Applicants can download West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Staff nurse (Grade-II) the Exam Pattern with free of cost before start preparing for the written examination. Keep read our below article to get more updates regarding the examination.
Get Recruitment Information:
Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Total number of Vacancy||
Staff Nurse Grade II
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
|Last Date to online form submission||
23rd March 2020
- Written Test / Online Test (Objective Type)
- Document Verification
WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) SYLLABUS 2020:
Find the previous year official syllabus in the below section of WBHRB Staff nurse (grade-II) post vacancy and based on that start preparation for exam and stay tuned with official web page link to get latest information from West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB).
WBHRB Staff Nurse Syllabus 2020:
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
- First Aid.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Nursing Management.
- Pediatric Nursing.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynecological Nursing etc.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) Exam Pattern 2020:
The online form submitted and acknowledged candidates must follow the selection process from WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) exam pattern 2020. Tentative written test date will be intimated later via official web page. Contenders should prepare for their exams based on the subject highlighted below: Total duration of the written examination will be 2 Hours and those who are willing to participate the cross check the test pattern once before and follow the official web page link to keep update. The provided exam pattern tentative is referenced for the candidates who are eligible to write WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) exam pattern 2020 online test and further information will be keep posted in the official web page.
|S.No||Exam Type||Name of Subjects||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Nursing||150||150||2:30 Hours|
|2.||General English||50||50||30 Minutes|
We have to follow some strategy before appear in the written exam, which helps to crack this exam and finally to get qualified marks.
- Download the new syllabus and latest exam test pattern of WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) exam pattern 2020.
- Classify the syllabus on subject wise and its marks weightage provided by WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) exam pattern 2020.
- Set importance to all subjects and to get weighted score in all subjects.
- Start preparing, revise number of times with help of old question papers and new exam pattern.
- Conduct mock exam with your other applicants before appear to the exam.
I felt, the above information will help you out each eligible candidates for successful preparation. Keep follow the provided link to get update in the released job notification. Congratulations to all applicants and appear the exam by following the instructions given by the WBHRB Staff Nurse (Grade-II) exam pattern 2020.
Upcoming Exam Syllabus:
- HSSC Canal Patwari Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern, Old Papers
- SSA Punjab Master Cadre Teacher 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern , Old Papers
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant Old Question Papers & Tax Collector Model Papers
- SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus 2020 & Assistant Manager Exam Pattern, Old Papers
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus 2020 & Tax Collector Exam Pattern, Old Papers
- Assam DTE Grade-IV 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Old Papers
- OMC Non Executive Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern 2020 PDF
- MPSC Police Sub Inspector, STI Old Question Papers & ASO Model Papers
- BPSSC Assistant Sub Inspector Old Question Papers & ASI Steno Model Papers
- UP Police Constable Syllabus 2020 & Exam Pattern, Old Papers
- HCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Old Papers PDF
- NIELIT Scientist ‘B’ 2020 Syllabus & Technical Assistant Exam Pattern PDF
- NEET Exam 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Preparation Tips PDF
- JPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
The information provided in this page is for your exam references only and please stay tuned for official notification and official website to keep on update regards vacancy syllabus, scheme of exam, application fee, date of exam, result publishing date and vice versa. We are not recommending for the inclusion of any links displayed in the page and it is your own risk to following the information.